Guard-Tech’s Swarf conveyor & coolant Management service is focused on providing a first class product and service at a very competitive price with a fast turnaround.
In a workshops, we provide a comprehensive service to bring badly worn or damaged conveyors & coolant systems back to an ‘as new’ condition.
• New replacement Swarf Conveyor Systems From Site Survey Through To design, Manufacture & Installation If Required
• From Our Own Internal Design Library
• Reverse Engineer From Existing Damaged Samples, Including Tank & Pipe-Work
• Complete 11-Point Re-furbishment Plan Of Existing Conveyor Systems As Standard:
• Repair Or replace Worn & damaged Belt Components (I.e. Slats, Scrapers, Magnets & Carriers)
• Repair Or Replace Worn & Damaged Rollers & Full Chain Assemblies If Required
• Replacement Of Top & Bottom Shafts if Required
• Replace All Worn & Damaged Top & Bottom Sprockets Or Re-Bush If Required
• Replacement Of Take-Up Bearings To Top & Bottom Shaft Assemblies
• Replenish oil Levels In Drive Motor Gear Box
• Repair Or Replace Component Parts Or Full Assembly On Torque Limiting Device If applicable
• Repair Or Replace Any defective Bodywork Complete With Dye-Pen Leak Test If Required
• Replacement Or Repair Of Worn Or Damaged Runner Bars
• Repair Or Replacement Of Radius Bends In Swan-Neck Bottom & Discharge Head Radius assembly
• Shot-Blast & Re-Powder Coated Or Touch Up As Requested
To compliment our refurbishment activities we also manufacture bespoke new swarf conveyors from CAD design to manufacture and installation (If required) to new or existing design.
Guard-Tech also refurbishes and designs bespoke high pressure coolant systems and coolant systems including pipework, gate valves, none return valves, flow gauges and relief valves which can be installed on site if required.
In addition we design bespoke coolant systems as required.
We offer an emergency breakdown service, whereby Guard-Tech engineers will attend site to carry out repairs/ remedial works in order to return the conveyor back into use until an appropriate window is available. We will then ensure that the appropriate refurbishment or replacement is undertaken.